OEM available – Call 714 225 8388 or email @firstname.lastname@example.org
The SafeWater – an Antimicrobial Drinking Water Purifier system is low-cost antimicrobial drinking water with maintenance-free of up to 500 gallons
1st and 2nd stages combine of 5.0 micron (μm) Sediment Filters and 1.0 micron (μm) CTO Carbon Water Filter Cartridge with Testing Certification from NSF, WQA, RoHS will capture and remove sand, silt, dirt, chlorine, improve taste, odor and and rust from water as tiny as one-micron meter
This multi-stages Sediment Water Filter removes the physical debris and impurities from your water. The sediment filter has tiny holes through which water is able to pass, however, the unwanted particles bigger than 1 micron are not.
These sediment filters act as a net as it catches unwanted particles, including sand, dirt, silt, rust, and other fine particles. Sediment filters are made of fine melted polypropylene, which is then blown and spun into a cylinder-like form. Polypropylene is a substance that is resistant to chemical solvents, bases, and acids…
These particles and pollutants come from water sources, old and dirty pipes, as well as contaminants that are used to treat the water.
3rd Stage equips with NASA-derived technology leads to rapid and highly efficient absorption of virtually all particle sizes featuring Powered Activated Carbon (PAC) and antimicrobial Agion*** to reduce and/or remove 99.99% bacteria, viruses, cysts and enhance water taste. Our essential nano filter is certified to meet NSF/ANSI 42/53 standards.
4th Stage as an Option of pH+ Alkaline Re-Mineralizing Calcium Filter with 100% US-Made high-purity calcium carbonate to effectively raise pH in the water for those who desire alkaline water. Backwash-able filter to save time, money, and the environment.
Our SafeWater Antimicrobial Drinking Water system built-in a precision pressure valve to ensure the filters are working at the most efficient and extend it’s serviceable time. Hence save time and money to our users
The SafeWater (Antimicrobial Drinking Water Purifier) feature:
- The capacity delivery water of 2~2.5 litter per minute
- The tankless system, less space under the sink
- Remove and improve bad tastes and odors? YES
- Improve coffee taste? YES
- Remove chlorine? YES
- Remove Trihalomethanes (THMs)? YES
- Remove Mercury? YES
- Remove Lead? Yes
- Remove pesticides and herbicides? YES
- Remove Bacteria, bacteria, viruses, and cysts*.? Yes
- Remove Microplastic? Yes
- Retain beneficial minerals unlike RO which removes beneficial minerals
- >99.99% Efficiency at 0.2 microns (latex spheres)
- >3 LRV Cyst Retention
- >5 LRV Klebsiella terrigena Retention
- <0.01 NTU until Terminal ∆P: 35 psid (2.4 bar)
- 0% wasting water, where RO is typical 25% efficiency**
- Including 1/4 tube, 3/8 to 1/4 T ball valves… ready to install/replace existing RO system to save water.
- Made in USA with some imported parts
* Waterborne cysts (also called microbial cysts), these cells often carry harmful protozoan parasites that can make people sick. The most common types of parasites found in waterborne cysts are Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
** Depending on the type, quality, and age of a RO system, they can use 3 – 25 gallons per 1 gallon of RO water produced.
*** Agion is an anti-microbial compound composed primarily of silver ions which have been proven in anti-microbial use throughout history
SafeWater Contaminant Reduction Capabilities
|SafeWater , RO= Reverse Osmosis, NF = Nanofiltration, UF = Ultrafiltration, MF = Microfiltration|