Turning tap water to an uncontaminated, good taste, drinking water. SafeWater uses a unique superior technology derived from NASA’s design feature.
Limited lifetime warranty.
Available on backorder
Introduce a portable cost-effective anti-microbial drinking water system for residential, offices. Suitable for college students, schools, temples, churches, hotels, workplaces.
Turning tap water to uncontaminated, good taste, drinking water. SafeWater uses a unique superior technology derived from NASA’s design feature.
It is easy to use, reliable, and with no maintenance of up to 500Gallons.
The SafeWater (Antimicrobial Drinking Water Purifier) feature:
- The capacity delivery water clean safe drinking water up to 500Gallons per filter
- Pour tap water in, less the gravity give users clean and safe drinking water
- Remove and improve bad tastes and odors
- Improve coffee taste
- Remove chlorine
- Remove Trihalomethanes (THMs)
- Remove Mercury
- Remove Lead
- Remove pesticides and herbicides
- Remove Bacteria, bacteria, viruses, and cysts*.
- Remove Microplastic.
- Retain beneficial minerals.
- >99.99% Efficiency at 0.2 microns (latex spheres).
- >3 LRV Cyst Retention
- >5 LRV Klebsiella terrigena Retention
- <0.01 NTU until Terminal ∆P: 35 psid (2.4 bar)
- Filter made in USA
* Waterborne cysts (also called microbial cysts), these cells often carry harmful protozoan parasites that can make people sick. The most common types of parasites found in waterborne cysts are Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
** Depending on the type, quality, and age of a RO system, they can use 3 – 25 gallons per 1 gallon of RO water produced.
*** Agion is an anti-microbial compound composed primarily of silver ions which have been proven in anti-microbial use throughout history
5GSafeWater Contaminant Reduction Capabilities
|SafeWater , RO= Reverse Osmosis, NF = Nanofiltration, UF = Ultrafiltration, MF = Microfiltration|
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 20 in|